Dear Mark,

I have looked at like over 100 different cards

Have you looked at the cards from http://freeluna.dreambuildersystems.com/ yet?

http://www.goldnow.st/debit_card_buy.asp

I have had bad experiences with GoldNow. I would not use their card.

Cambist            Stored Value VISA card (one time load only)
      http://cambist.net/svcards.cgi

Various people have complained of lack of timely arrival of these cards.

http://www.cashcards.net/

A very great many people have complained of various problems with Cash Cards. I would be pleased to see them get back on their feet, though.

http://www.crowne-gold.com/

Several close associates have complained of difficulties with crowne-gold. I recall Cambist stopped offering to exchange this currency.

http://www.e-bullion.com/

I've had excellent results with these folks, and own one of their cards.

http://www.e-fidex.com/

I've had excellent results with these guys, too, and own one of their cards.

https://intgold.com/m/debit.cgi/22347

I'm rather suspicious of INTgold.

http://www.londongoldexchange.com/

Andy Heron has always been an honorable exchanger in my view. I think this site is his? He's in your avoid category, I'm not sure why?

I've also come across a GoldtoCard.com site which
seems very spiffy.

Regards,

Jim
 http://www.ezez.com/

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.