> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> But if that were possible they'd have cracked 101574 over a year
> ago. It's just a scam, folks (probably one that installs a keystroke
> logger for any of the morons actually falling for it, though).
> JMR
>
> PS This worm-FAQ might become useful in the next week or so if
> my earlier prediction comes true... Please try to compute safely.
>
> http://www.networm.org/faq/

Just a note this is a scam, the software if you do a search for it on
google is under "E-Gold Hacking Softare" Or some such sunbject. Yes that
spelling mistake is intentional because that was how it was spammed on Get
Paid Forum. When I first saw it on there I had copied the post along with
the details available publically such as email address and contacted
E-Gold service's email addy reguarding it. They put a lock on the account
that the person tried to use to collect money for.
I had then proceeded to find the software, which didnt take long to find.
I also found the culprit that had made that software and reported his two
other egold accounts. The guy that created it is russian and the software
is infact a trojan called ICQPass. So it is either a keylogger, or
backdoor program using ICQ as the relaying side.