On 16 Oct 2003, at 20:32, Adam Selene wrote:

> > Anyone who wants a copy might contact me privately.  I am
> > thinking of aggregating orders for a bulk shipment to the US from
> > Argentina. And I will accept e-gold in payment!
>
> Wow, $49 cover price is quite expensive. Is this a hard cover?

I think so.  That price is comparable to the price of a current
English copy.  I think it is quite reasonable.

> If so, any idea when a paperback edition will be in print?

I suspect that that is unlikely.

> I'd love to order several hundred, and insure every book store
> in San Jose (Costa Rica) is kept in stock. Maybe even slip
> a Movimiento Libertario pamphlet in it if I can get away with it.

Go for it!

> Any idea if this is a new translation, or an old translation back in
> print? There was a previous translation in spanish I was told had
> many translation errors.

It is an entirely new translation, painstakingly done by people who
understand what they are translating.

Best,

CCS

-     Virtual Phonecards - Instant Pin by Email      -
-           Large Selection - Great Rates            -
-  http://speedypin.com/phonecard/start.html?af=743  -