[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

dude you're spreading BS, no offense.

stop it !

Simple fact: wires are not safe, wires can be reversed.

What I said is that wires are safer than ACH. Yes, wires can be reversed, and the whole banking system is way confusing, but I still think a wire's much better than an ACH to get. An e-gold spend is still best. JMR

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.