Danny:

> > > 1) Option to have email notification whenever somebody logs in to my
> account...

I'm almost sold - the fact that it would be optional and I can turn it
off, would do it for me ;o)
The privacy issue would have been less the content of the message, but the
sender. "Check citizen 827464aq0284: 92 messages received from
smtp.e-gold.com in the past 2 months - we better ask the citizen to
declare the account activities in the upcoming tax return </snoop>"

> > > 2) Option to set an automatic 'payment delay' on all payments attempted
> from
> > > an account.
> > >
> But it is 'optional', and how it would affect you?
> I use my account with 24 hour p.d. to pay for something on your site today.
> Once you see the gold coming into your account tomorrow you send me the
> goods...
> If I cancel the payment during the 24 hour p.d. you don't see any gold
> coming in and you don't send anything.

It would force merchants to change procedures, developm more complicated
payment verification systems and be basically enough of a pain in the
proverbial for us to refuse delayed payment orders.
I feel the fact that e-gold payments are instantaneous and irrevocable is
one of e-gold's main strengths and one of the reasons why we accept it.

But hey, I am biased here ;o)
Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting