Dear Robert,

> Garzoo, Inc. has launched a new shopping cart service that accepts
> multiple gold currencies.  Called "Gold-Cart", this shopping cart
> service currently allows merchants to accept payments from e-gold,
> GoldMoney, 1MDC, e-Bullion and Pecunix. <http://www.gold-cart.com>

Robert B.Z. wrote:
And the funny thing is that I said about 24 hours ago that something like
that was exactly what was needed -

You did indeed, I had to work all night to create it for you :)

Would be great if it worked with evocash, but I guess that might be a bit
much to ask :o)

This caused us much contemplation... problem is, open2exchange is not really confident about performing exchanges in "unaccountable" currencies... sadly Evocash fits into that category.

Thanks Sidd.

You're welcome Robert.

> of course I suggested e-gold instead of Pecunix - but I will give
> this a try.

Thank you... There were many reasons why we chose Pecunix, besides the obvious. The security enhancements to e-gold (recent discussions about delayed payments and emails etc.) are all already successfully integrated into Pecunix, albeit in a more usable and effective way.

Danny suggested operating two different accounts... Pecunix gives you 3 different access levels to your one account. The Full access gives you the ability to do everything, the limited access level has a daily spend limit (set under full access) and does not allow any modification to the account settings. The "read-only" access allows just that.

The Pecunix log in system is secure by default, and if a user only uses his limited or read-only access for general use, in the unlikely event that a scammer could harvest his login details, the victim would effectively be protected from total loss and no delayed payment is required. Furthermore, the read-only access means you can give your bookkeeper access to the account records without giving access to the funds. Ideal for the Gold-cart type application.

Of course Pecunix also sends an (optional) e-mail every time a payment is made from an account or to an account, keeping the account holder informed about account movements. All these e-mails are PGP signed (and optionally encrypted) so account holders can ensure the e-mail is valid. They don't even need to have PGP or know how to use it, they simply visit <http://pecunix.com/money.refined...ref.pgpsignature> where they can verify the sig in a few seconds.

There are also numerous other advantages and features offered by Pecunix that made it an obvious choice for the Gold-Cart <http://gold-cart.com> target currency... "no storage fees" is just one of them that immediately comes to mind.

I hope you enjoy the benefits of Gold-Cart, your comments will be welcomed.

Regards,

Sidd.

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.