Thanks so much for the details. Again sorry to make any problems and again
you have always provided top notch service!!! Sorry to hear that you are
having such a hard time with this situation.

We are faily new to the internet and still in a learning process. If you
have the time or anyone else out there can explain what a DDOS attack
means. I know that e-gold was down for a few hours yesterday as well due
to this same problem.
Is it a common problem or new problem? And how serious of a problem is it?

If someone has these details maybe they can make a new posting to let
others know the basics.

Much thanks