From: e-ketawa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rut Kelly
Sent: 20 February, 2008 3:12 PM
To: e-ketawa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: e-ketawa :-) TO MR. MOD

Di sini Modie-nya ada yang cewe logh...

2008/2/20, Setyawan Setyawan S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >:

HELLO, IMELKU NYANGKUT DIMANA KOK TERLAMBAT TERUS MASUKNYA????

Iwan Kecil

" I_m QT Y! "

PZ Cussons Plc - Incorporated and registered in England and Wales under
company number 19457
Registered Office: PZ Cussons House, Bird Hall Lane, Stockport,
Cheshire, SK3 0XN
The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in
error you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the
sender. To any recipient of this message within PZ Cussons, unless
otherwise stated you should consider this message and attachments as "PZ
CUSSONS CONFIDENTIAL"

--
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life"

PZ Cussons Plc - Incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company
number 19457
Registered Office: PZ Cussons House, Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, Cheshire, SK3
0XN
The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error you should
delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender. To any recipient
of this message within PZ Cussons, unless otherwise stated you should consider
this message and attachments as “PZ CUSSONS CONFIDENTIAL"

Kirim email ke