Hey Hiroshi,

Thanks for the explanation. Basically they (whomever you were talking with on
IPS) gave you the wrong driver.  Sadly I can't give you the driver directly as
I don't know the proper mechanism.  Which is silly since I'm the ixgbe/ixgbevf
linux maintainer and even personally wrote the bypass driver. ;-)  But I can
tell you the correct version and if you want copy me on the email when you're
asking for it from whomever your IPS contact is.  I should be able to point
them in the correct direction if he/she is still confused.

Like latest "released" bypass driver is 3.19.1_bypass.

The driver you have is base off our unreleased development code, it hasn't been
tested on your device.  I imagine changes that have occurred since the last
release have broken something.

Sorry this happened and I hope this helps,
-Don