Hi all.
A week ago I tried to update the driver on Intel server with 3 LAN cards in
it.
After the upgrade only internal LAN card was allowing to bring eth.

Would appreciate for any suggestion on what might be wrong.
I posted a question for that on stackexchange.
If you can have a look and assist ...

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/263971/e1000-driver-update-with-interfaces-gone

Thank you in advance!
--