  From: Spring, aus dem, Rainer
  To: Early Guitar
  Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 4:53 AM
  Subject: [EARLY-GUIT] Re: [LUTE] Re: Cat gut [olim Ownership]

  >Thanks Howard.

  >Yes, I know that. Minikins would be single strands, wouldn't they.  But
  why do they get that name?  Anyone have the OED?

  "Minikins" = from Munich.
  I think this is mentioned in Dorfmueller's book(?).

  Best wishes,

  Rainer aus dem Spring
  IS department, development

  Tel.: +49 211-5296-355
  Fax.: +49 211-5296-405
  SMTP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

  The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may
be
  privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message,
   delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.

  You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose outside of any
NDA
  currently existing between Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH and yourselves.