I don't know if such promotional announcements are appropriate here.  If
not, let me know and I won't send them in the future.

Cosponsored by the Columbus Guitar Society
<http://www.columbusguitarsociety.org/> and Ohio State University's Slavic
Center <http://slaviccenter.osu.edu/>, Oleg Timofeyev
<http://www.russianguitar.net/> and John Schneiderman
<http://www.johnschneiderman.com/> will perform as "The Czar's Guitars" in
Capital University's Huntington Recital Hall, Columbus, OH at 8 pm on
Saturday, 19 November 2005.  General admission is US$15, US$10 for students
and seniors, and free to OSU and Capital University students.  You can find
details on our calendar page:
<http://www.columbusguitarsociety.org/calendar.htm>.  The duo specializes
in 19th-c. Russian repertoire performed on 19th-c., gut-strung, Russian
7-string guitars (i.e., tuned to an open G-major chord).  Both performers
are accomplished scholars, teachers, performers, and recording artists with
CDs on Dorian, Centaur, Hänssler, Titanic, etc., and I am honored to have
them here.  I hope somebody reading this can make it out to enjoy the
concert and offer a "howdy."

Best,
Eugene

Eugene C. Braig IV