I played a concert in Warsaw about eight years ago, playing lute songs with
a soprano. I can't remember where in Warsaw it was. We also played about
four other cities on a tour sponsored by the British Council. Very
interesting place, Poland! The British Council Ambassador was Scottish and
wore a kilt all the time. He was permanently drunk, and at one point left
his jacket with our entire fee for the five concerts on a bench in the main
square in Warsaw during an outdoor concert attended by a few hundered
people. We went back there at 5am and found it where he had left it...

I have a lot of thinking to do about Sor's technique before I say any more.

Rob