On 25/04/2019 18:53, Sami, Umit D. wrote:
Hi,

Does 3.6.0 compile with standard foss toolchain without any modifications or some tweaking is necessary ? I have upto foss-2018b toolchain and gimkl-2017a.

I'm not aware of any necessary tweaking, are you seeing problems with the R installations for which we have easyconfigs now that would require some tweaking?

K.

Thanks,

Umit

*From: *<easybuild-requ...@lists.ugent.be> on behalf of "Dey, John F" <jf...@fredhutch.org>
*Date: *Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 5:38 PM
*To: *"easybuild@lists.ugent.be" <easybuild@lists.ugent.be>
*Subject: *[easybuild] R-3.6.0

*        External Email - Use Caution *

R-3.6.0 will be released on Friday April 26.  I will create a foss-2019a and foss-2018b easyconfigs based on the 3.5.3 (pr #7900).  I will of course use easy-update to get the latest versions of packages. Does anyone have any suggestions for additional packages or other changes before I submit a PR?

Hope all is well,

*John Dey*

*HPC Operations*

SciComp Computing
*O* _206.667.4308_
*M* _360.649.2731_

jf...@fredhutch.org <mailto:jf...@fredhutch.org>

SciComp Office Hours

Wed. 10-noon M4-B102

Image removed by sender. http://www.fredhutch.org/content/dam/public/email-signatures/3/fred_hutch_logo.png <http://www.fredhutch.org/>
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
1100 Fairview Ave. N., Mail Stop J4-402
Seattle, WA 98109
*fredhutch.org <http://www.fredhutch.org/>*

addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly
dispose of the e-mail.