The EB log file reports an error:

//tensorflow/core/common_runtime:graph_constructor_test FAILED TO BUILD

and the log file ends with:

Executed 137 out of 814 tests: 137 tests pass, 1 fails to build and 676 were skipped.
FAILED: Build did NOT complete successfully
This is a build failure, so something we should fix or at least find the cause. Please check the log, there should be something about why/how it failed to compile. Just search for the name and scroll a bit around. If you attach it, I can also take a look.

I'd also suggest to join Slack as discussions there are potentially faster.

Best,
Alex