> > export EASYBUILD_BUILDPATH=/run/user/$UID/eb_build
>
> > tmpfs                               19G   19G   30M 100% /run/user/983
>
> This clearly shows that your buildpath is full. So that is the issue. Try
> using another buildpath, Kenneth is right, we make sure Bazel doesn't use
> /tmp.
>

>>> I'd also suggest to join Slack as discussions there are potentially faster.
>>
>> I'll take a look - are there instructions for Slack?
>
> https://easybuild-slack.herokuapp.com/
>
> > Alexandre: should we look for patterns like "No space left on device" in
> > the Bazel output and highlight them better, perhaps with a concrete
> > suggestion to use --tmpdir to avoid the usage of /tmp?
>
> We could in general put something into EasyBuild, yes. I started a PR with
> enhanced error parsing which could maybe be used for that.

Since my name was mentioned (by mistake, but I’m happy), and I also spent an
inordinate amount of time on tensorflow,

Its build ALWAYS fills up our /tmp. So, yea, use some separate place.

At JSC, we have some patches for tensorflow 2.3.1 which might be slightly
different from Alexander’s (which I would call official):
https://github.com/easybuilders/JSC/tree/2020/Golden_Repo/t/TensorFlow
<https://github.com/easybuilders/JSC/tree/2020/Golden_Repo/t/TensorFlow>

And we set the compute_capabilites right at the easyconfig