[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greenwood Publishing Group is seeking book
proposals for the series "Contributions in Philosophy."
Manuscripts in feminist philosophy are particularly
desired, however, proposals in any area of the
humanities are welcome.

Proposals should include a summary of the book's scope,
a sample chapter, table of contents, and a curriculum
vita. The preferred manuscript length is between 250
and 350 double-spaced pages.

For more information about our press, visit our World
Wide Web page at:

http://www.greenwood.com

Inquiries should be addressed to:

Nina Pearlstein
Assistant Editor, Arts and Humanities
Greenwood Publishing Group
88 Post Road West
P.O. Box 5007
Westport, CT 06881

For further information, contact Nina Pearlstein
at (203)226-3571, ext. 482, or by email,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greenwood Publishing Group includes the imprints of
Greenwood Press, Praeger Publishers, Auburn House,
Bergin & Garvey, and Quorum Books.