Lori, I am so glad you sent your response, and I thoroughly enjoyed
the *beautiful* quote from Terry Tempest Williams' book.  I'll have to look that
one up.

I feel exactly like you - I am quite impatient with just TALK - even
though, obviously, on the Internet - what else can you do?  But I try
and balance that with activism as best one person can with limited
time and resources.  Now that the election is over (thank God!) I
think we all need to become more active and force  those politicians
who espouse being "for the environment" to put their money where
their mouth is!

Jackie