I'm interested in finding out more about it if you could post this
information to the list!

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:09:30 -0400
From: Julie Dykema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Women in Sports

Hi.  I found some contact information for the Master's women's rowing
camps.

Row-As-One Masters Camp & Clinics
      South Hadley, MA & Oakland, CA
           Contact: Holly Metcalf
           PO Box 382641
           Cambridge, MA 02238-2641
           Tel: 781-326-4648 or 617-422-1811 (voice mail)
           Fax: 617-320-0053
           Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           Masters Women's camps and clinics; Masters Men's clinics
           $750, including room & board for 6-day camps; call for 3-day
clinic prices
           Equipment provided

      Rowomen Masters Camp
      Iowa City, IA
           Contact: Lisa Glenn
           216 Carver-Hawkeye Arena
           Iowa City, IA 52242
           Tel: 319-353-5532
           Fax: 319-335-9333
           Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           Masters Women's Sweep Camp
           Average length: four days; call for fees
           Equipment provided

 Master Women's Rowing Camp
       204 Larch Road, Cambridge, MA 02138
       (617) 661-0776