<< f you read the writings of the lady who lived with
 the
 > great apes or read some of the reports of phsychological "experiments"
 done >>

This lady also says that women should forego careers if they had children and
no husband to stay home with them  because like apes children need at least
one parent at home with them in the formidable years where they can build
trusting relationships so that these children become better members of society
- as she witnessed with monkeys - one strong trusting relationship with ONE
very close caring adult given them their all was all that infant monkey needed
to be a successful adult in the monkey society.  What do you think of that?
She also went on to say that the feminist could be wrong in that they are
trying to put all women into the workforce - women who have children should
consider staying home to raise them in the formidable years and forego careers
- I agree _ I think women should always have the choice -As she also said -
but again - the best possible choice would be for them to raise their own
children if they could because like monkeys children need to build trusting
relationships - What do you think of that Margueritte?

Also, regarding animals not behaving on instinct - remember, I never said
animals did not have feelings - I said that animals act purely on instinct
when we know we do not at all times act on instinct -we kill animals for sport
YUKO! - the reasoning behind that - oh, it's a challenge - yea make it a real
challenge - give the deer a gun or arrow !   animals kill to survive - they
would kill you if you were in their home and they were hungry and not vegan -
that is pure unadultered instinct - you would be on the menu - so where is the
soul there?  Then they are also guilty of killing?  Maybe we can have a stop
the bears from killing campers campaign?

What I am trying to say is that:  Animals kill on instinct to survive -we say
we do but do we need to eat meat to survive? There is no apparent other
reasoning behind their actions - they may feel emotions yes, however, do you
think that a hungry lion would kill a human if they were wandering around
aimlessly on the safari and he hadn't eaten in a while - he would not stop to
reason - no motive there - just instinct would kick in and pow - they suffer
but they do not know why?  Do we know why?

Animals should not be hunted for pleasure, killed for furs, have poisons
dumped into their eyes, have electronic gadgets stuck in their heads, be sent
to the moon, their homes should not be polluted with our waste or fuel, they
should not be freak shows for pure human entertainment, they should not be
treated inhumanely for any non-survival reason at all. THEY DO NOT EXIST FOR
OUR GREED AND AVARICE!  However, If one could justify killing an animal for
survival - is that wrong Margueritte?   They would kill us for survival - how
do we set apart from that as humans?

First, I want to say that my current attitude about animals changed when I
owned my environmentally friendly basket business (3 years ago - it is new
perception for me and still growing) and I had all products that were not
tested on animals - I handed out information about PETA and spoke on these
issues - animals do not smoke, take drugs, wear make-up, drive cars, fly
planes, start wars, etc. why we do we test them with these things?  That is
how I learned!  It was common sense - I did not learn this from my religious
leaders - but from reading environmental literature and becoming involved-
they have very good animal friendly campaigns - people who really agree with
this way of thinking need to get this perception out there to the mainstream -
now some Christians are also finding ways to add biblical support for the
caring and stewardship of animals - Thank the Lord for that I hope that
momentum continues!  Again, does anyone have that Jesus was a Vegan website
for me again?  Thanks!
Peace,
Angela

"Humans aren't the only species on Earth, sometimes we just act like we are!"
Seen on a bumper sticker!