>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Oct 15 09:25:21 1998
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:16:09 EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: family size,etc.

<< yes, a very nice ring.....but i still feel that i would rather address the
 larger societal problems that create psychopath strangers in the first
 place (poverty, abuse, medical (political) system that turns out mentally
 ill patients due to lack of funding, etc), rather than empower my children
 with the knowledge that it is dangerous to talk to strangers.  (although i
 clearly understand how idealistic and how far away obtaining this goal
 might be! and that we need to empower our children now in the meantime!)

Hi!

Good point~!  However, when thinking this way it is important to understand
that In life there will always be Right and Wrong, Good and Bad, Weak and
Strong, Rich and Poor - life is full of these Polars (you can not eliminate
polars from life but you can change them - - yin and yang, etc.  SO -  Focus
on the Good, Correct the Bad,  Empower the Weak - Enrich the poor by sharing
the wealth and Balance the yin and the yang  The answer lies in finding
balance and setting the bad, weak poor to Right, Good, Strong, Enriched -
knowing that these polars can change - implementing those changes through the
use of viable solutions!  To solve Hate - Love!

Thanks and peace!
Angela