In a message dated 11/2/98 2:29:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<
 Regarding this post - does anyone who what religion the majorty of Asians
are?

 Thanks!
 Angela

        No problem ... (that's a joke) ... Hindu (several kinds) ... Moslem (several
kinds) ... Buddhist (several kinds) ... Jain ... Sikh ... Shinto ...
Yogacharya ... and more.
        Welcome,
        judie
>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Nov  4 05:57:28 1998
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 07:57:22 EST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: "Implementing" Population "Control"

<<  I worry,
 however, about the time element, how long it takes for these things to get
 up and running and to continue to seep into public consciousness.

Hi!

Arlene - I like your explanation.  However, I asked how would "mandatory
population control" be implemented (Joe's answer to the overpopulation
problem).  I did not ask how voluntary population control or overconsumption
issues be infused into public consciousness - But you are right we are merely
infusing slowly - because it has to be phased in slowly so as not to disrupt
the entire system with a shock!  We just have to keep plugging away at it!

Peace!
Angela