<<  I feel
 sorry for you, and sorry for all those here who must endure you.
oe >>

Hi!

Joe, please do not feel sympathy for me  - I am really a very soft-spoken to
people who really know me I am person who cares about people and the Earth.  I
just don't like lies - .  Joe you keep posting about abortion and you are an
advocate of zero population control- may, I ask, are you pro-abortion?  Can
you tell me when life begins?  If it is killing a life?  When is it not OK to
kill a life -?  Who should decide when life begins and what life is worth
preserving and what life isn't?

I do not support taking revenge at any time -

Peace!
Angela

Angela