<<
 Now you're telling me you're an anti-choice feminist; that's like being
 a black member of the Ku Klux Klan or a Jewish Nazi.  Next, you'll
 tell me you're an anti-ecosystem environmentalist.    Joe

Hi!

You did not answer my question Joe - apparently, accusing me of being- anti-
feminist was your reply to a very serious question that needs answering.

I pro-Making women equal heirs to a life of grace to men -  Is that anti-
feminist?
I am pro- putting aside personal rights to putting forth global responsibility
whenever possible is that anti-ecosystem?  I think not!

Again, I am pro-life - but anti-revenge, anti-playing moral judge (God is the
Judge of each individual - we can only support others to help them make good
decisions that is all I am pro - support to do the right thing.  If someone is
faced with a moral question - to keep a baby or not - that is between them and
God - I would support keeping the baby and finding all possible alternatives -
but I am not that persons judge and jury if they decide not to.

People have to decide for themselves that they want to be good - because they
know themselves that being good is favored to being bad - in their own spirits
- they need to feel the need to be good - and we all agree that preserving all
life is good - right? Or is just some life, sometimes, (again aren't we making
dangerous exceptions)?

Peace!
Angela