Hi!

I am forwarding this message to anyone who wants to sign the Earth
Proclaimation:

Thanks!
Angela

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earth Proclamation & Prayer

WE ARE ONE PEOPLE...
WE SHARE ONE PLANET...
WE HAVE ONE COMMON DREAM...
WE WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE...
WE CHOOSE TO PROTECT AND HEAL THE EARTH...
WE WILL DEFEND AND PROTECT THE RAIN FORESTS, REDWOODS, AND OTHER SACRED
PLACES...
WE WILL BECOME STEWARDS FOR THE PLANET'S THREATENED AND ENDANGERED SPECIES...
WE CHERISH THE EARTH'S BIO AND CULTURAL DIVERSITY...
WE WILL DO THIS FOR OUR CHILDREN, AND OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN...
WE WILL CHOOSE TO CREATE A BETTER WORLD FOR ALL...
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE...
WE WILL CHANGE WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED...
WE WILL BREAK FREE OF OUR CHRYSALIS LIMITATIONS...
WE WILL JOYFULLY LOVE, SHARE,  AND FORGIVE...
SO THAT PEACE MAY PREVAIL ON EARTH!

MAY PEACE PREVAIL ON EARTH!   (This is our prayer. At ceremonies, repeat this
line to each of the four directions.)

Personal Commitment

I, the undersigned,

aware that human activities are seriously endangering the fragile ecosystems
of our planet,
aware of the widening gap between the haves and the have-nots,
aware of the need to direct my energies to protect and restore the global Web
of Life,

Decide to begin right now to strenghten  my ways and values, and change
whatever still needs to be changed in myself and around me.

I want the year 2000 - a symbol for a New Beginning - to be the turning point
in the local and global efforts now underway to create a better world based on
equality, justice and a sustainable planet -- a world in which Peace on Earth
prevails. Understanding that we are all individually responsible for the kind
of future we will create for our children and for countless generations to
come, I will participate in initiatives, locally and globally, to transform
our world and protect this Jewel of Life we call Earth.

I agree with this Earth Proclamation and the goals of the Great Millenium
Peace Caravan and personally commit myself to do all that I can to spread it
throughout the world and help make our shared dream of Peace, Love and Harmony
on Earth come true.

Date ___________  Name ___________________________
Organization______________________________________

Please check one:   Organization Endorsement_____  Personal
Endorsement(Organization for Identification only)_____

You may copy or print this page to share it with others.  You may then EMAIL
your commitment by simply writing 'endorse' in the Subject field of your email
and sending to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or mail it to the Butterfly Gardeners
Association, 1563 Solano Ave.#477, Berkeley, Ca. 94707.  Call us at
510-528-7730.  You can also get more butterfly information at:
<A HREF="http://prop1.org/protest/bga/   ">http://prop1.org/protest/bga/</A>
or <A HREF="http://www.woodstocknation.org/butterfly.htm">
http://www.woodstocknation.org/butterfly.htm</A>

Please also autosign your commitment by visiting this web site:
<A HREF="http://vr3d.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/AutosignPro.htm">
http://vr3d.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/AutosignPro.htm</A>
The Earth Proclamation & Prayer is a variation of the original Earth
Proclamation. You may want to check out the original and read more about the
butterfly as a new symbol for the Renaissance of the Earth at:
<A HREF="http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/Proclamation.htm ">
http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/Proclamation.htm</A>

In preparation for the year 2000 millennial celebrations that will take place
all around the world, an international effort has arisen to use this
opportunity to create a sense of anticipation about the great changes that can
occur for the well-being of all people and all life forms on Earth.  We
therefore present this Earth Proclamation to foster a more responsible vision
of humanity's role for our future and ask that you help copy and spread it
throughout the world.

If everyone reading this for the first time decides to introduce one more
person, everyday, to this common goal hereby described, millions of people
will have a chance to make this personal commitment by the year 2000.