I'm new at this, so I hope I'm doing this correctly. I don't think that
"spiritual commonality" is necissary for positive changes to happen. It is
necissary that there is a common goal, but the spiritual beliefs of a
group can vary (as long as they agree on the goal.) I believe that
everyone's spiritual beliefs vary.I don't think that there is true spiritual
commonality even among people
who claim to hold the same spiritual beliefs. I think the way a person
understands spirituality (whether it is rejected or accepted) is always
unique.
Sunshine Daydreams
Maggie