Yes we should forget our differences and start concentrating on what is
important about ecofeminism and the issues related to it. Talking about
whether or not there is a difference between ones political,
philosophical, moral or whatever to another person on the listserv is
asking for debates just to debate and not come across with intelligent
answers to some of the problems ecofemmers are facing.

But it seems we like to flame each other once in a while. There seems to
be a lot of that going on at the moment.

Bertina Miller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]