Yes, she came down this week due to a deal with Pacific Lumber.  Something
like they won't cut down Luna (the name she gave to the tree) or anything
else within a 200 foot distance from the tree. She's gotta pay some hefty
fine to Pacific Lumber for their troubles.  I'm not exactly sure but some
where in the 20-50 thousand dollar range.  Pacifica Radio's Amy Goodman
did an interview with her the day after she came down on Democracy Now.
They archive their shows online.

Randi Zimmerman

"In the process of infinate beginnings, even immortality is mortal."
                                    -- Trinh T. Minh-ha