 Date sent:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:21:07 -0500
 From:           "Karen J. Warren, Professor of Philosophy"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:        Ecofeminism
To:     "STEFANIE S. RIXECKER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Copies to:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Stephanie:

I want to introduce myself to you and inform you and the other
ecofeminist list serve people of a new book of mine that will be out in early
October.

I am an ecofeminist philosopher at Macalester College in St. Paul,
Minnesota (USA) who has written extensively on ecofeminist philosophy,
feminist philosophy, ethics, and critical thinking. My new book is
entitled, ECOFEMINIST PHILOSOPHY: A WESTERN PERSPECTIVE ON WHAT IT IS
AND WHY IT MATTERS (Rowman & Littlfield, 2000). It is a scholarly book written
for a reflective lay audience (not, primarily, for academic philosophers,
although I hope they, too, will choose to read the book). For anyone
who is interested in learning more about me or the book, I invite them to
visit my web page at: http://www.macalester.edu/~warren

Thank you for facilitating the ecofeminist list-serve and for
announcing the forthcoming publication of my book.

Sincerely,

Karen J. Warren

> > > Macalester College
> > > 1600 Grand Avenue
> > > St. Paul
> > > MN 55105
> > > email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > phone: 651-696-6172
> > > fax:  651-696-6008
> > > web site: http://www.macalester.edu/~warren

Dr. Stefanie S. Rixecker, Senior Lecturer
Environmental Management & Design Division
Lincoln University, Canterbury
PO Box 84
Aotearoa New Zealand
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]