The Seventh Eastern Old-Growth Conference is soon upon us--Friday, March 24 and
Saturday, March 25 are only a week away!  We no longer have registration
materials available online for the FREE meeting, but you can still call or
email us to register, or register on-site the day of the meeting.  Please visit
our website:  http://www.srs.fs.usda.gov/4106/meetings/EOGC2006/EOGC2006.htm
for registration information, the final poster and oral session schedules, and
information on the field trip.

Hope to see you there!
Don Bragg

p.s.  The field trip is almost full...

--
Don C. Bragg, Ph.D.

The opinions expressed in this message are my own, and not necessarily those of
the Southern Research Station, the Forest Service, or the USDA.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.