Dear ECOLOG-L list member,

Since 2005, our journal "GAIA - Ecological Perspectives for Science and
Society" has been covered by the Institute for Scientific Information's
databases (Social Science Citation Index (SSCI) and Current
Contents/Social and Behavioral Science).

To celebrate this recognition, we are offering free online access to our
online archive until May 31st, 2006.

Simply log in at http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/oekom/gaia using
"GAIA_2006" as user name and "undisciplined" as password.

GAIA is a transdisciplinary journal for scientists and other interested
parties concerned with the causes and analysis of environmental and
sustainability problems and their solutions.

GAIA - Ecological Perspectives for Science and Society
- publishes original scientific articles on environmental and
sustainability research.
- keeps you informed about important events in environmental and
sustainability research.
- reports on the activities of institutions affiliated with GAIA: German
Society for Human Ecology (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Humanoekologie,
DGH), Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres,
Austria-Consortium GAIA, Swiss Academic Society for Environmental
Research and Ecology (Schweizerische Akademische Gesellschaft für
Umweltforschung und Oekologie, SAGUF).
- Presents and reviews new publications.

More information: http://www.oekom.de/gaia-english-version.html

Kind regards
Hans-Dieter Sohn