Thanks for the timely correction. Very cool if true...I'm surprised that this
isn't general knowledge seeing that it would save a person several thousand
dollars per unit.

--
Michael W. Sears, Ph.D.
Associate Editor, Herpetologica

phone: 618-453-4137
web:    http://equinox.unr.edu/homepage/msears
        http://www.ecology.siu.edu

"Natural selection is a mechanism for generating an exceedingly
high degree of improbability"  Sir Ronald A. Fisher (1890-1962)