I thought everyone would enjoy this bit from Democracy Now
('Democracy Now, democracynow.org, the war and peace report with Amy Goodman')
(Go Amy Goodman!)

Pat Robertson Joins Environmental Movement?
And finally, the environmental movement may have a new, unexpected convert–
Christian televangelist Pat Robertson. In a segment broadcast on his
television program “The 700 Club” Thursday, Robertson said "We really need to
address the burning of fossil fuels. It is getting hotter, and the icecaps are
melting and there is a buildup of carbon dioxide in the air.” As recently as
October, Robertson blamed what he called: “far left environmentalists” for
saying global warming is caused by human activity. Robertson’s new views may
lead to conflicts with fellow Republicans. Just this month, Texas Republican
Congressmember Joe Barton was quoted as saying: "I cannot imagine any
objective finding that CO2 is a pollutant. If that's true, God is a polluter."