Beth,

I'm not sure what your price range is, but Noldus ObserverXT might be what you
are looking for (http://www.noldus.com).

Cheers,

Mike

--
Michael W. Sears, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

phone: 618-453-4137
web:    http://www.science.siu.edu/zoology/people/sears.html
        http://www.ecology.siu.edu

"Natural selection is a mechanism for generating an exceedingly
high degree of improbability"  Sir Ronald A. Fisher (1890-1962)