Dear Ecologgers,

We seek data for a regional meta-analysis of relationships between flow
regimes and riparian vegetation in the southwestern U.S.  We are looking for
riparian vegetation maps of portions of the following river systems: Bill
Williams, Escalante, Gila, Green, Hassayampa, Humbolt, Kanab Creek, Paria,
Rio Grande, San Pedro, San Juan, Verde, Virgin, and the Yampa.

Maps that delineate patches or describe relative cover of riparian woody
species to the genus level would be useful for us.

If you are aware of data that may be relevant to this project, please
contact Susan Mortenson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Your assistance is most
appreciated.

Susan G. Mortenson

Ph.D. Student

Ecology, Evolution, and Conservation Biology

University of Nevada, Reno

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Great Basin Landscape Ecology Lab

Dept. of Natural Resources