Hello All,
The Soil Ecology Society is an international organization of researchers,
students, environmental professionals and others interested in the
advancement and promotion of soil biology and ecology. The SES holds a
biennial conference which addresses contemporary issues in the field of
soil ecology, and which provides a forum for ecologists, soil scientists,
and members of related disciplines, to present original research results,
participate in meeting symposia and workshops, and identify priorities for
future research. We are currently working on updating our membership
focusing  first on collating more up to date contact list of those that
would  like to know what the Soil Ecology Society is doing and developing
a  more comprehensive understanding of the needs of our members.  If you
are interested in information on membership, updating your contact
information, getting information on our very exciting upcoming meeting
with the Society of Nematologists in an amazing setting at the University
of Vermont, Burlington Vermont July 12-15, 2009
(http://www.uvm.edu/conferences/sonsesconference/) or just interested  in
receiving information on our events, please send your contact information
to sjmor...@bradley.edu.  You will then receive a link to a member needs
survey within the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your interest.

SES web address: http://www.wcsu.ctstateu.edu/ses/ses.html

Soil Ecology Society Board

January 2008-2010
President: Sherri Morris, Associate Professor Bradley University Peoria IL
Immediate Past-President: Jayne Belnap, USGS Moab, UT
President Elect: John Klironomos, Professor and Canada Research Chair in
Soil Ecology University of Guelph Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Secretary- Newsletter Editor: Rachel Thiet, Core Faculty in Conservation
Biology, Environmental Studies Department, Antioch University New England
Treasurer: Jeffrey (Jeff) L. Smith Soil Biochemist USDA-ARS Washington
State University Pullman, WA
Members At Large:
Tony Trofymow, Canadian Forest Service Natural Resources Canada and
Adjunct Associate Professor Dept. Biology University of Victoria
John Dighton, Rutgers Pinelands Field Station, Rutgers University
Mac A. Callaham, Jr., Research Ecologist, USDA Forest Service, Southern
Research Station, Athens, GA  30602
Webmaster: Stephen "Mitch" Wagener Associate Professor of Biology Western
Connecticut State University Danbury, CT 06810