A new M.Sc. position will become available in my lab in September 2009. Research will be funded by Canada's Department of Fisheries and Oceans and will investigate regional differences in rocky intertidal community composition as related to environmental stress and nearshore productivity on the Gulf of St Lawrence coast (Nova Scotia, Canada). I'm seeking a student with clear interests in marine ecology. To apply, please email to me: (i) a copy of your CV (including academic transcripts) and (ii) the names and emails of 2 professors who can provide a reference on you.

For details on our research, visit my lab's webpage:
http://people.stfx.ca/rscrosat

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you,
Ricardo A. Scrosati

Dr Ricardo A. Scrosati
Associate Professor & Canada Research Chair

Saint Francis Xavier University, Department of Biology,
Antigonish, Nova Scotia B2G 2W5, Canada

Phone: 1-902-867-5289 - Fax: 1-902-867-2389

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes
from bad judgement." (M.R. Hay)