Good Morning,
I am developing a new graduate course focused on foundational literature in the fields of conservation and natural resources. While I have a long list of titles already, I am interested in hearing from other professionals and graduate students on what key papers and books you would define in these fields. They need not be strictly academic. For instance, such titles could include Silent Spring, A Sand County Almanac, Life and Death of a Salt Marsh, The Population Bomb, Adaptive Management or Renewable Resources, Tragedy of the Commons, etc. I look forward to your thoughts.
Aloha,
Chris

Christopher A. Lepczyk
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Natural Resources and Environmental Management
University of Hawaii at Manoa