From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news
[mailto:ecolo...@listserv.umd.edu] On Behalf Of William Silvert
Sent: Saturday, 26 September, 2009 13:28
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: Re: [ECOLOG-L] Population control

It is always time to address the problem of overpopulation. It is probably
the greatest problem we face.

Of course there are those who disagree. I received an off-list reply
accusing me of racism because I bemoaned the world's increasing population,
but we still have to deal with the issue rationally, and overpopulation is
definitely a huge issue.

Bill Silvert