Thanks to our sponsors we are happy to announce that there will be 5 student stipends to attend the upcoming conference iEMSs 2010 in Ottawa http://www.iemss.org/iemss2010/ They will cover travel and accommodation costs for the Conference.

To select the recipients of the stipends we are announcing a competition for best student papers. Each session organizer will nominate one best student paper per every five student papers in their sessions. Then, the science committee will rank the nominated papers across sessions. Top five will receive the stipends. Students from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply!

Please note that your first deadline is December 31st 2009 when abstracts should be submitted. When submitting full papers please mention that you are a student and are seeking the stipend.

All the best,
Alexey Voinov,
iEMSs president