Research Experience for Undergraduates Summer 2010 - Ecology at the Urban-Rural
Interface

We invite undergraduate students to participate in a summer 2010 Research
Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Program at the University of Akron,
sponsored by the National Science Foundation.

     This REU site program supports collaborative research on "Ecology at the
Urban-Rural Interface," with opportunities to investigate species,
interactions, and ecosystems within human dominated landscapes. Students will
be immersed in their own research projects that are part of a larger,
interactive team of students and faculty. We offer a stipend, housing, and
support for research supplies.

Review of applications will begin February 16, 2009. Women and minorities are
strongly encouraged to apply.

For more information, and an application: visit us on the web at
http://www3.uakron.edu/biology/fieldstation/reu.htm, contact the Program
Director, Dr. Randy Mitchell (330-972-5122 or r...@uakron.edu), or write to
Biology REU Program, Department of Biology, The University of Akron, Akron, OH
44325-3908.

Dr. Randy Mitchell, Dr. Jean Pan, Dr. Greg Smith