I am part of a team that's going to be trapping raccoons and opossums at a
number of sites in eastern and central US.  We need to buy 180 collapsible live
traps.  We all have experience with the 32X10X12Tomahawk traps, but none of us
have used the comparable Havaheart or traps from Wildlife Traps.com.  The
Havahearts also come with three relevant models: 1 door, easy set (1092), 1
door, divider,cover, side door (1099), and the 1 door, (1089).

Can anyone tell me about their experiences with these traps?  Please feel free
to respond off list.

Dr. Russell Burke
Associate Professor
Department of Biology