Dear friends,

I would to receive suggestions about a good population ecology video to use in undergraduate classes.

There are many videos about primates, felids and canids but many of them are more about general behaviour and not exploring population growth, survival, etc.

My ideia is to use the video with some questions for the sutdents and discuss conservation and management strategies using population ecology theory.

Thanks for any help and I will send the results back to the list!

Prof. Dr. J. C. VOLTOLINI
Universidade de Taubate - Departamento de Biologia
Taubate, SP. 12030-010. E-Mail: jcvol...@uol.com.br
Website do grupo de pesquisa ECOMAM: http://jcvoltol.sites.uol.com.br/
Fotos de Projetos e Cursos: http://jcvoltol.fotoblog.uol.com.br/
Amostra de um Curso de Campo de Ecologia: http://trabiju.blogspot.com/
Currículo Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/8137155809735635
Fotos Artísticas: http://voltolini.fotos.net.br/texturas

'Siamo tutti angeli con un'ala e possiamo volare soltanto se ciabbracciamo'