Hi Hilit, I have recently started using zotero, it's free and seems to work
really well. I can recommend it. You can even import your current endnote
library if you have one.

Anders

--
Anders Knudby, PhD
e-mail: knu...@gmail.com

Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions.
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes