I'm trying to get some assignments to get over to Australia to report on the
aftermath of the intense flooding in Queensland. Is anyone on the list doing
research on any species or habitat - terrestrial or marine - impacted by the
floods? What scientific projects are being funded to determine the long-term
(and short-term) impacts?

Feel free to forward to colleagues, and have them  email me at
bohemian_at_wendeeholtcamp.com

Thanks!
Wendee

     Wendee Holtcamp, M.S. Wildlife Ecology ~ @bohemianone
    Freelance Writer * Photographer * Bohemian
          http://www.wendeeholtcamp.com <http://www.wendeeholtcamp.com/>

~ 6-wk Online Mag Writing Courses Start Feb 26 & April 9~
Bohemian Adventures Blog - http://bohemianadventures.blogspot.com