One more thing: what predictions can you make if you understand what
caused the extinction of the (non-avian) dinosaurs?

Jane

--
Jane Shevtsov

"In the long run, education intended to produce a molecular
geneticist, a systems ecologist, or an immunologist is inferior, both
for the individual and for society, than that intended to produce a
broadly educated person who has also written a dissertation." --John
Janovy, Jr., "On Becoming a Biologist"