Dear Malcom,

I am not aware of that procedure. Can you explain a little bit more how this work? I would like to hear more on that because I teach statistics and I could consider teaching that procedure in my courses. What do you mean with "complex regression analysis" and "a suite of statistics to evaluate the p-values"?

Best,

Manuel