Second Call for Papers and Posters

The 17th International Interdisciplinary Conference on the Environment
June 28 - July 3, 2011
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

The Interdisciplinary Environmental Association, committed to supporting an
interdisciplinary approach to environmental issues, is now accepting
submissions of papers and posters for the 2011 conference. We welcome research
that crosses the boundaries of traditional disciplines to address environmental
problems, propose working models, or frame field or community projects. We also
welcome undergraduate and graduate research.  Areas of special interest this
year include (but are not limited to):

1. Environmental issues of the Pacific Rim
2. Island resource issues
3. Coastal and wetlands management
4. Community activism
5. Ecotourism and park management
6. Green economic, legal, and business strategies
7. Ethical aspects of environmental policy
8. Environmental health and human impacts

For more information, contact Dr. Kimberly Reiter, Conference Co-Chair, at
krei...@stetson.edu<mailto:krei...@stetson.edu> or go to
www.ieaonline.org<http://www.ieaonline.org>.