Hello all,
I am in the process of looking for graduate programs in Integrated Pest
Management/Entomology - Ideally, I would like to study the application of IPM
methods in an agricultural setting. I have experience using IPM methods in
non-agricultural (greenhouse) environments, but would embrace an opportunity to
explore the unique challenges of applying IPM practices in an open environment.
More specifically, I am interested in the development and application of
biocontrol programs in the northeastern US. Have any suggestions? I would
appreciate any and all feedback!

Cheers,
Molly

--