Molly

Entomological Society of America lists the colleges with graduate programs in
entomology in North America -
http://www.entsoc.org/resources/education/colleges. Many of those associated
with land grant universities will have ag focused programs with IPM components.
Also, I was thinking that the careers page,
http://www.entsoc.org/employment/jobs, often listed grad assistantships.

Hope that helps.

Jordan

--